Labindia Analytical Instruments Pvt Ltd was started in 1981, and promoted by a group of committed and visionary technocrats, engineers and professionals. Today Labindia is one of the largest manufacturers, distributors and exporters of analytical instruments in India. Labindia exports instruments like dissolution apparatus, pH meters, conductivity meter, titration system etc. all over the world which find application in almost all the Industries like pharmaceutical, chemical, food, petrochemical, lubricant, beverage, effluent, paint etc., in both quality control and R&D departments.
Labindia has produced more than 4 different types of Titration system. Karl Fischer titration is an accurate, rapid and efficient method for determining the water content in samples. When the sample is titrated in the presence of SO, I, and an organic base, moisture from the sample extracted in the solvent, H2O can be quantitatively estimated. Dry methanol is used as a solvent in Karl Fischer titration.
- Advanced Microcontroller based user-friendly, state-of-the-art product design with User interactive software for ease of operation with protection against invalid entries.
- Quick interchangeable imported burette assemblies with intelligent recognition for its volume size. Burette validation factor for dispensing correction is available for true end point volume.
- System recognizes proper connectivity of other peripherals like Burette, Stirrer, Electrode, Pen Drive etc. Gives indication in case of improper connectivity.
- Large memory capacity for method storage with suitable scientific parameters having GLP compliance.
- Sample Name & Identification Number with Date and Time for authentication. Daily Auto Incremented Run number and Factory entered CUSTOMER NAME & Instrument Sr. No. on report printouts make the system foolproof and GLP compliant.
- Quick monitoring, and automatic neutralization of moisture leak into vessel to keep it ready for next titration.
- End point delay up to 100 sec for slow moisture releasing samples.
- On line leak rate correction available.
- Microcontroller based variable speed, magnetic stirrer with digital indication.
With years of experience in providing various types of specialized and general laboratory analyzers, Fanavari Pishrafteh Jahan Company is ready to provide extensive services to researchers and manufacturers.
The range of FPJ services includes installing, repairing, troubleshooting, and periodic service of advanced instrumentation and analyzers and calibration services, validation and IQ, OQ, and PQ certification.
Experts from the technical department of FPJ, experienced in the years of repair and service of a variety of specialized analyzers, and based on the training received from specialized courses held by reputable European and Asian companies, are prepared to provide services to all new, malfunctioning and disabled systems.
Labindia has designed and manufactured a wide range of routine laboratory equipment: