Tap Density Tester
Labindia Analytical Instruments Pvt Ltd was started in 1981, and promoted by a group of committed and visionary technocrats, engineers and professionals. Today Labindia is one of the largest manufacturers, distributors and exporters of analytical instruments in India. Labindia exports instruments like dissolution apparatus, pH meters, conductivity meter, titration system etc. all over the world which find application in almost all the Industries like pharmaceutical, chemical, food, petrochemical, lubricant, beverage, effluent, paint etc., in both quality control and R&D departments.
Labindia has designed Tap Density Tester, to measure the tapped density of powders, granules and similar products. The tester offers a standardized and repeatable method of measuring tapped volumes of powders. The unit provides users friendly operation
- Designed to meet current USP and ASTM specifications for tap density testing.
- Two Tapping Positions for 14mm and 3mm respectively with cylinder holders to hold 100ml and 250 ml cylinders.
- The unique simultaneous tapping and rotating motion assures that the material is evenly packed.
- Calculates results – Tapped Density, Compressibility Index, Hausner Ratio and Bulk Density.
- Balance Interface for sample weight transfer.
With years of experience in providing various types of specialized pharmaceutical analyzers, Fanavari Pishrafteh Jahan Company is ready to provide extensive services to researchers and manufacturers.
The range of FPJ services includes installing, repairing, troubleshooting, and periodic service of advanced instrumentation and analyzers and calibration services, validation and IQ, OQ, and PQ certification.
Experts from the technical department of FPJ, experienced in the years of repair and service of a variety of specialized analyzers, and based on the training received from specialized courses held by reputable European and Asian companies, are prepared to provide services to all new, malfunctioning and disabled systems.