ARALAB is a company specialized in designing, developing, manufacturing and servicing of high quality climatic chambers and controlled environment rooms. Since 1985 we have been perfecting ways to create and control temperature, humidity, light, air flow and many other environmental conditions. Only the highest quality components are used to manufacture our chambers so customers can have the best equipment for their research and testing purposes.
Following all ICH requirements for Stability testing, these stability ‘walk-in’ chambers have unsurpassed reliability in reproducing and maintaining very uniform Temperature and Humidity conditions for both intermediate and accelerated testing.
ICH Q1A compliant, with FDA 21 CFR part 11 data logging and several shelving configurations available for the most efficient use of the available space and internal volume.
Remote monitoring possible with configurable email notifications of any alarms. IQ, OQ and PQ (Installation Qualification, Operation Qualification and Performance Qualification) included for mandatory quality audits.
- Environmental conditions controlled with consistent precision through the years
- Pre-configured with shelves designed to provide an efficient use of the internal volume
- Content protection features, with configurable high / low temperature and humidity alarms and automatic remote notifications
- FDA 21 CFR part 11 compliant software
- Compliant and recognized by ICH, FDA, GMP and other leading industry standards
- IQ, OQ, PQ and ISO calibration documents
- Air based, CFC free, mechanical refrigeration by hermetic condenser group
- Dual heating technology with hot gas by-pass and stainless steel electric heaters
- Humidification by ultrasonic generator with automatic water level control and self-cleaning function
- De-humidification by condensation on the cooling system evaporator
- PT100 RTD temperature sensor and capacitive humidity sensor
- Dynamic airflow with EC (variable) blower
- Forced in horizontal and downward direction
- Horizontal laminar airflow across the shelves to assure uniformity to all storage area
- Air renovation through adjustable lateral port-holes
- Airflow velocity adjustable at the ClimaPlus© controller
- Independent thermostats for maximum and minimum temperature limits
- Automatic cut-off function, in case of excessive heating or cooling
- Visual and audible alarms for temperature and humidity limits
- Synoptic diagram function: a self-diagnostics tool that checks all active components of the system allowing for faster procedures and minimizing any possible downtimes
With years of experience in providing various types of specialized pharmaceutical analyzers, Fanavari Pishrafteh Jahan Company is ready to provide extensive services to researchers and manufacturers.
The range of FPJ services includes installing, repairing, troubleshooting, and periodic service of advanced instrumentation and analyzers and calibration services, validation and IQ, OQ, and PQ certification.
Experts from the technical department of FPJ, experienced in the years of repair and service of a variety of specialized analyzers, and based on the training received from specialized courses held by reputable European and Asian companies, are prepared to provide services to all new, malfunctioning and disabled systems.