ARALAB is a company specialized in designing, developing, manufacturing and servicing of high quality climatic chambers and controlled environment rooms. Since 1985 we have been perfecting ways to create and control temperature, humidity, light, air flow and many other environmental conditions. Only the highest quality components are used to manufacture our chambers so customers can have the best equipment for their research and testing purposes.
Stability chambers designed in accordance with ICH Guidelines Q1A and Q1B for temperature, humidity and light exposure (photostability) testing. They are able to meet ICH Q1A & ICH Q1B guidelines for Stability Testing, these ‘reach-in’ stability cabinets have unsurpassed reliability in recreating Temperature and Humidity conditions. With FDA 21 CFR part 11 compliant data logging and IQ, OQ and PQ documents (Installation Qualification, Operation Qualification and Performance Qualification) for mandatory quality qualifications.
- Minimal footprint, for efficient use of laboratory space
- Content protection, with configurable high / low temperature and humidity alarms and automatic email notifications
- Remote diagnostics, allowing a fast and accurate technical support
- FDA 21 CFR part 11 compliant software
- Compliant and recognized by ICH, FDA, GMP and other leading industry standards
- Air-cooled, CFC free, mechanical refrigeration by hermetic compressor
- Dual heating technology with hot gas by-pass and stainless steel electric heaters
- Humidification by ultrasonic generator with automatic water level control and self-cleaning function
- De-humidification by condensation on the cooling system evaporator
- PT100 RTD temperature sensor and capacitive humidity sensor
- Dynamic airflow with EC (variable) blower
- Uniform air velocity of 0.2 meters per second across shelves
- Optional Airflow velocity adjustable at the ClimaPlus© controller
- Open door alarm with configurable time-out function
- Free slots for connecting and integrating external devices with the ClimaPlus controller
- Highly resistant stainless-steel interior
- Photostability chamber with shelves in reflective white coating for better light uniformity and distribution
- Independent thermostats for maximum and minimum temperature limit
- Automatic cut-off function, in case of excessive heating or cooling
- Configurable maximum and minimum temperature and humidity limits
- Visual and audible alarms for temperature and humidity band limits
- New synoptic diagram function: a self-diagnostics tool that checks all active components of the system allowing for faster procedures and minimizing any possible downtime
With years of experience in providing various types of specialized pharmaceutical analyzers, Fanavari Pishrafteh Jahan Company is ready to provide extensive services to researchers and manufacturers.
The range of FPJ services includes installing, repairing, troubleshooting, and periodic service of advanced instrumentation and analyzers and calibration services, validation and IQ, OQ, and PQ certification.
Experts from the technical department of FPJ, experienced in the years of repair and service of a variety of specialized analyzers, and based on the training received from specialized courses held by reputable European and Asian companies, are prepared to provide services to all new, malfunctioning and disabled systems.