Developed according to European standards – SNOL products bear the CE mark and the company’s Quality Management System is certified by Bureau Veritas Quality International in compliance with ISO 9001:2015 / LST EN ISO 9001:2015 standards.
Produced with care for environment – SNOL factory uses environmentally friendly electricity produced from 100% renewable energy. We are one of the biggest manufacturers in the world, producing more than 4,000 units per year. We keep around 200 of our most popular products in stock. Most of Snol customers have continuously used the same SNOL products for more than 50 years.
Snol produce more than 90 different types of laboratory and industrial furnace. SNOL 3/1100 ashing furnace with vacuumed ceramic fiber chamber, is designed for ashing and burn off processes up to 1100°C. Fan-assisted chimney permits to eliminate smokes from chamber during process time.
- One-piece high thermal efficiency vacuumed ceramic fiber chamber,
- Heating elements are embedded in vacuum formed fiber in four sides around a chamber,
- Fan-assisted chimney for smoke and humidity extraction
- Continuous air change in the chamber
- Door opens upwards,
- Door safety switch,
- Microprocessor – controlled thermoregulator
- Outside casing in metal sheet, powder painting grey,
- High quality, ecological thermal insulation material
- Low electric power consumption
- Short heating up/cooling down period
- High degree of accuracy
- 1 year warranty
With years of experience in providing various types of specialized equipment for different industries specially laboratory & industrial furnace, Fanavari Pishrafteh Jahan Company is ready to provide extensive services to researchers and manufacturers.
The range of FPJ services includes installing, repairing, troubleshooting, and periodic service of advanced instrumentation and analyzers and calibration services, validation and IQ, OQ, and PQ certification.
Experts from the technical department of FPJ, experienced in the years of repair and service of a variety of specialized analyzers, and based on the training received from specialized courses held by reputable European and Asian companies, are prepared to provide services to all new, malfunctioning and disabled systems.