LuminUltra’s microbial monitoring solutions involve more than just simple test kits. Our solutions combine revolutionary 2nd Generation ATP® testing methods with robust & portable equipment, and now cloud-based analytics plus extensive application experience via LuminUltra Cloud. All of this together provides you with a solution tailored to your specific needs.
2nd Generation ATP monitoring offers a powerful combination of speed, versatility, portability, and accuracy for microbiological testing in any industry concerned with water. All living cells contain ATP regardless of whether they are bacteria, fungi, or any other type of microbe. As such, its measurement is a direct indication of the microbiological content in your sample. All-inclusive results in minutes provide enhanced monitoring capabilities for superior control of microorganisms in your process.
The world’s first USB-operated luminometer has become even more versatile! LuminUltra’s PhotonMaster is now coupled with the PhotonMaster Bluetooth Module (PBM), meaning that data can not only be generated independently from a computer, but also collected and analyzed in real-time when paired via Bluetooth with our LuminUltra Cloud™ mobile app.
Identify, address and validate microbiological control solutions immediately while in the field. The key to solving microbial challenges is the ability to precisely locate contamination hot spots quickly so as to facilitate rapid action. Our microbial monitoring solutions can put you in control by alerting you to contamination at the earliest possible stage so that you can prevent further compromise of your equipment and infrastructure, reduce water waste – and save money.
- Isolate and troubleshoot regrowth and disinfectant residual loss
- Optimize line flushing during line breaks and new installs
- Quickly reveal the root cause of taste and odor complaints
- Optimize membrane filtration treatment and maximize lifespan
- Optimize biological filtration processes
- Onboarding/Getting started: It’s as simple as downloading the LuminUltra Cloud app on your mobile device – connecting to your PhotonMaster using the Bluetooth module – to begin managing testing data.
- Data Input & Monitoring: Easily input, view, edit and analyze your data, directly from your phone – putting you in control of your next decision and alerting you to any concerns the system identifies.
- Trend Analysis: Rapidly analyze your ATP and supplemental data over various time periods, and take preventative action when your location is trending in a direction that needs attention.
- Notifications: Receive alerts when new data is collected showing priority alarms, notes from the field and trend reports that inform you of potential situations so you can act before you have a problem.
With years of experience in providing services to a variety of portable and laboratory devices and analyzers for health and microbial control and other specialized equipment for the health, control and surveillance industries, Fanavari Pishrafteh Jahan Company is ready to provide extensive services to researchers and manufacturers.
The range of FPJ services includes installing, repairing, troubleshooting, and periodic service of advanced instrumentation and analyzers and calibration services, validation and IQ, OQ, and PQ certification.
Experts from the technical department of FPJ, experienced in the years of repair and service of a variety of specialized analyzers, and based on the training received from specialized courses held by reputable European and Asian companies, are prepared to provide services to all new, malfunctioning and disabled systems.
LuminUltra has developed and manufactured the second generation of ATP monitoring system with a wide range of detection kits: