Labindia Analytical Instruments Pvt Ltd was started in 1981, and promoted by a group of committed and visionary technocrats, engineers and professionals. Today Labindia is one of the largest manufacturers, distributors and exporters of analytical instruments in India. Labindia exports instruments like dissolution apparatus, pH meters, conductivity meter, titration system etc. all over the world which find application in almost all the Industries like pharmaceutical, chemical, food, petrochemical, lubricant, beverage, effluent, paint etc., in both quality control and R&D departments.
Labindia has produce more than 4 different Hardness testers. The most important features are:
- Automatic measurement of tablet parameters- Width, Thickness, Length/Diameter & Hardness. It fulfills the Pharmacopeia requirement of 20 tablet testing in single run.
- The built in Sweeping blades cleans the tablet path for removal of broken pieces, debris and dust.
- Large Non-Volatile data storage memory: 99 methods, Users Result and Validation data.
- Validation/Calibration protocol with verification for Hardness – 3 point Load Cell calibration with Standard weights, Width/Length/Diameter & 3 point Thickness Calibration with Standard thickness gauges.
- GLP complaint print reports of Results, Program methods & Validation/Calibration data with built-in Parallel port printer interface.
- Built in dual RS 232 C interface for data transfer for PC & Balance for Sample Tablet weight transfer.
With years of experience in providing various types of specialized pharmaceutical analyzers, Fanavari Pishrafteh Jahan Company is ready to provide extensive services to researchers and manufacturers.
The range of FPJ services includes installing, repairing, troubleshooting, and periodic service of advanced instrumentation and analyzers and calibration services, validation and IQ, OQ, and PQ certification.
Experts from the technical department of FPJ, experienced in the years of repair and service of a variety of specialized analyzers, and based on the training received from specialized courses held by reputable European and Asian companies, are prepared to provide services to all new, malfunctioning and disabled systems.
Labindia has designed and manufactured a wide range of tablet testing equipment: