Hard grove Grindability Index
CKIC is the global leader in the manufacture of sample preparation equipment and analytical instruments for various applications. Established in1992, CKIC has grown from a small private company based in Changsha, China to a highly successful public enterprise listed on the Chinese Stock Exchange with over 800 employees around the world.
5E-HA60×50 Hardgrove Grindability Index Tester is designed to measure the grindability of coal, which is widely applied in coal industry, power plant, metallurgy and chemical industry.
- High automation
- Auto-lifting of grinding bowl, auto-loading weights, auto-counting of revolution.
- The operation is limited to only put the sample into the bowl for grinding, screen out the samples before grinding and after grinding, and enter the mass of two screen residues, then the HGI value will be calculated and printed out automatically.
- Compact structure
- Built-in motor ensures the safety of operators, provides low noise environments.
- Small space occupied and no moving parts exposed by integrated structure.
- Intelligent control
- Real time displaying of working status and working process with intelligent control.
- Built-in program of linear calibration curve, realizes automatic calculation
With years of experience in providing various types of specialized equipment for industries, mining, coal, steel and copper analyzers, Fanavari Pishrafteh Jahan Company is ready to provide extensive services to researchers and manufacturers.
The range of FPJ services includes installing, repairing, troubleshooting, and periodic service of advanced instrumentation and analyzers and calibration services, validation and IQ, OQ, and PQ certification.
Experts from the technical department of FPJ, experienced in the years of repair and service of a variety of specialized analyzers, and based on the training received from specialized courses held by reputable European and Asian companies, are prepared to provide services to all new, malfunctioning and disabled systems.