Labindia Analytical Instruments Pvt Ltd was started in 1981, and promoted by a group of committed and visionary technocrats, engineers and professionals. Today Labindia is one of the largest manufacturers, distributors and exporters of analytical instruments in India. Labindia exports instruments like dissolution apparatus, pH meters, conductivity meter, titration system etc. all over the world which find application in almost all the Industries like pharmaceutical, chemical, food, petrochemical, lubricant, beverage, effluent, paint etc., in both quality control and R&D departments.
Labindia has produce more than 11 different dissolution testers. The new LABINDIA Dissolution Apparatus DS 14000+ provide great versatility and configurability. It fulfils all requirements relating to ASTM & FDA Mechanical Calibration. The state-of-the-art Dissolution Testing with touch screen is elegant in design and user friendly with advanced features. The DS14000 is precision engineered for USP<711> dissolution for ease of use. Allows storage of up to 200 product test run parameters. Diagnostic functionality and validation report of the system is reliable enough for QC applications and flexible for R&D use.
- Moulded water bath with 6+2 (6+1 & 6+1) vessel configuration enables comparative studies.
- Mono shaft design with easy changeover between Apparatus I & II eliminates routine height validation as per USP.
- Paddles, Baskets and Vessels are laser marked with serial numbers for traceability.
- Automated Tablet dispenser – drops 12 dosage form at single instance.
- The conical shape low evaporation recovery lids reduces media loss during long run.
- Integrated pre-centered lids; no manual removal or positioning of lids.
- Facility to monitor Vessel temp., with an external RTD Temperature Sensor (Pt 100).
- 21 CFR Part 11 Compliance
- Audit Trail for all activities with search facility, report generation and printing.
- Multi-level roles with password protection.
- USB Printing eliminates the need of serial port to connect with instrument.
- Electronic signature functionality.
- Manual Archive and Data Backup facility available.
With years of experience in providing various types of specialized pharmaceutical analyzers, Fanavari Pishrafteh Jahan Company is ready to provide extensive services to researchers and manufacturers.
The range of FPJ services includes installing, repairing, troubleshooting, and periodic service of advanced instrumentation and analyzers and calibration services, validation and IQ, OQ, and PQ certification.
Experts from the technical department of FPJ, experienced in the years of repair and service of a variety of specialized analyzers, and based on the training received from specialized courses held by reputable European and Asian companies, are prepared to provide services to all new, malfunctioning and disabled systems.
Labindia has designed and manufactured a wide range of tablet testing equipment: