Labindia Analytical Instruments Pvt Ltd was started in 1981, and promoted by a group of committed and visionary technocrats, engineers and professionals. Today Labindia is one of the largest manufacturers, distributors and exporters of analytical instruments in India. Labindia exports instruments like dissolution apparatus, pH meters, conductivity meter, titration system etc. all over the world which find application in almost all the Industries like pharmaceutical, chemical, food, petrochemical, lubricant, beverage, effluent, paint etc., in both quality control and R&D departments.
Labindia has produce 2 different disintegration testers. Disintegration tester is intended to demonstrate the effective break-up (complete powder formation) of the solid formulation. LABINDIA has introduced a novel Tablet Disintegration Tester for testing the disintegration time of tablets, capsules and other solid dosage forms.
- Meets current specification of USP, IP, BP and other Pharmacopoeias.
- In DT1000+, Dual timer (baskets will have individual timer) and dual drive (each basket is driven by individual drive).
- In DT1000+, single timer for both baskets with single drive.
- Specifically designed for use in the quality and production control of normal plain coated tablets & gelatin capsules.
- Programmable Temperature & Time.
- Molded clear acrylic water bath with illumination for better visibility.
- Auto Park out facility.
- Capability for dual buffer disintegration test.
- Audible, low water level alarm with indication on display for safety.
- External temperature sensors available for individual beaker.
- Provision to identify the position of disintegrated tablet with laser marked numbers on basket assembly.
- Provision to lock individual tablet disintegration time by using external key board with basket numbers.
With years of experience in providing various types of specialized pharmaceutical analyzers, Fanavari Pishrafteh Jahan Company is ready to provide extensive services to researchers and manufacturers.
The range of FPJ services includes installing, repairing, troubleshooting, and periodic service of advanced instrumentation and analyzers and calibration services, validation and IQ, OQ, and PQ certification.
Experts from the technical department of FPJ, experienced in the years of repair and service of a variety of specialized analyzers, and based on the training received from specialized courses held by reputable European and Asian companies, are prepared to provide services to all new, malfunctioning and disabled systems.