Conductivity and pH Meter
Labindia Analytical Instruments Pvt Ltd was started in 1981, and promoted by a group of committed and visionary technocrats, engineers and professionals. Today Labindia is one of the largest manufacturers, distributors and exporters of analytical instruments in India. Labindia exports instruments like dissolution apparatus, pH meters, conductivity meter, titration system etc. all over the world which find application in almost all the Industries like pharmaceutical, chemical, food, petrochemical, lubricant, beverage, effluent, paint etc., in both quality control and R&D departments.
Labindia has produced more than 4 different types of conductivity and pH meter. This bench-top pH meter is an ideal help in every laboratory for routine or R&D level measurement. This very handy instrument measures pH, mV and has 40 – point data memory storage.
Instrument has two operating modes – (a) Standard mode (b) GLP mode: 40 data readings can be stored, printed and scanned on display. For GLP mode, additional entries of sample name and ID number can be stored. The optional Data logging function enables user to store 24 data points consisting of pH, temperature and time readings. For example as required in kinetic study or in any chemical reaction. Time intervals from 1min. to 1Hr. in steps of 1min. are available. User entries of pH limit values make the data more defined and informative.
LABINDIA offers the perfect choice of a bench -top conductivity meter for measurements in the laboratories – whether routine or at R&D level. The conductivity meter offers better operating comfort and measuring confidence in all areas of application. Due to user selective temperature function, instrument calculates the conductivity at the reference temperature 25 +/- 0.1°C with linear function. Conductivity is an important factor in water analysis for quality of drinking water, direct ionic concentration measurement in pharmaceutical preparations, waste water treatment plants, pollution control in lakes & rivers, boiler feed water and oceanography to determine salinity and TDS.
- Advanced microcontroller based user friendly state-of-the-art design.
- PICO pH Meter complies with USP and DIN standards.
- Sleek moulded cabinet with alphanumeric splash waterproof polyester keyboard with soft keys.
- User interactive software in dialogue mode for ease of operation with protection against invalid entries.
- 20 x 2 line back lighted LCD display.
- Simultaneous measurement of pH, mV and temperature. Conductivity, TDS & Salinity optional.
- Non- volatile memory storage of:
- 40 pH and 40 mV readings with temperature in pre-selected GLP or Non-GLP format.
- 24 data memory readings of pH, temperature and time in data logging mode (optional).
- Password protection for calibration data and stored Readings.
- Calibration data with date and time stamp for authentication. Facility to view the calibration data.
- Calibration reminder alarm.
- Alphanumeric entries of sample name, identification number for authentication.
- Input stability indicator for reproducible results.
- Built-in real time clock (RTC) for time display and on report printout.
- Factory entered CUSTOMER NAME on report printout for authentication.
- Error indication helps the user to trace the problem.
- Audible beep indication during valid key operation.
- PC compatibility for data downloading (optional).
- Combined pH and conductivity instrument is available.
With years of experience in providing various types of specialized and general laboratory analyzers, Fanavari Pishrafteh Jahan Company is ready to provide extensive services to researchers and manufacturers.
The range of FPJ services includes installing, repairing, troubleshooting, and periodic service of advanced instrumentation and analyzers and calibration services, validation and IQ, OQ, and PQ certification.
Experts from the technical department of FPJ, experienced in the years of repair and service of a variety of specialized analyzers, and based on the training received from specialized courses held by reputable European and Asian companies, are prepared to provide services to all new, malfunctioning and disabled systems.
Labindia has designed and manufactured a wide range of routine laboratory equipment: