Capillary Electrophoresis (CE) device is capable of rapidly and efficiently separating the challenging separations that can be carried out only by liquid chromatography. The mentioned device, as the separation section of the CE MS system, and in addition to the HPLC method as a complementary separation system, can be sensitive as HPLC device for a wide range of challenging analysis.
In addition, in the CE method, you will be able to install several different separation modes on the device, which makes the CE method a highly flexible technique for a wide range of applications and separation challenges.
- Possibility to increase sensitivity by using capillary tubes with a wider path
- Easy maintenance and automated troubleshooting
- Possibility to connect and communicate easily with Plug & play with MS devices
- Simple parameterization of the analysis method for data analysis
- Special control software for controlling device parameters and data analysis
Fanavari Pishrafteh Jahan Company, with many years of experience in providing various types of electrophoresis devices and other chemical analysis analyzers, is ready to provide extensive services to researchers and manufacturers.
The range of FPJ services includes installing, repairing, troubleshooting, and periodic service of advanced instrumentation and chemical analysis and calibration services, validation and IQ, OQ, and PQ certification.
Experts from the technical department of FPJ, experienced in the years of repair and service of a variety of specialized analyzers, and based on the training received from specialized courses held by reputable European and Asian companies, are prepared to provide services to all new, malfunctioning and disabled systems.