CKIC is the global leader in the manufacture of sample preparation equipment and analytical instruments for various applications. Established in1992, CKIC has grown from a small private company based in Changsha, China to a highly successful public enterprise listed on the Chinese Stock Exchange with over 800 employees around the world.
Ckic has produced more than 3 different types of Ash Fusion Determinators. 5E-AF4115 Ash Fusion Determinator automatically monitors cone deformation temperatures in coal ash, biomass ash and mold powders automatically, which are critical to proper boiler functioning and to avoid slagging and fouling.
- 15 samples can be tested per batch, which greatly improves the analysis efficiency.
- High precision, safety & automation
- Optimized sample-loader with high reliability.
- Auto power-off after analysis, shorten operator’s stand-by time and prolong service life of high temperature parts.
- Patented positive pressure dust removal device ensure zero maintenance of heat insulation glass.
- Optional Analysis Atmosphere: CO and CO2 or H2 and CO2 mixed gas, or carbon envelope method
- 2 Mega-pixel professional camera and self-developed intelligent image recognition algorithm can automatically recognize DT, ST, HT, and FT with reliable and accurate analysis result.
- Patented furnace design with hermetic structure
- Automatically check the gas leakage with auditory alarm and gas flow terminated if triggered.
- Real-time monitor the exhaust discharging to improve the working efficiency of fan.
With years of experience in providing various types of specialized equipment for industries, mining, coal, steel and copper analyzers, Fanavari Pishrafteh Jahan Company is ready to provide extensive services to researchers and manufacturers.
The range of FPJ services includes installing, repairing, troubleshooting, and periodic service of advanced instrumentation and analyzers and calibration services, validation and IQ, OQ, and PQ certification.
Experts from the technical department of FPJ, experienced in the years of repair and service of a variety of specialized analyzers, and based on the training received from specialized courses held by reputable European and Asian companies, are prepared to provide services to all new, malfunctioning and disabled systems.